Textures in the Wild with 12 Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
How beautiful and realistic are these animal artworks from Bonnita Moaby? She creates stunning detail and texture by layering up different marker strokes and colours.
We were inspired by Bonnita’s work to create the Spectrum Noir Illustrator – Natural Textures Bundle. This 12-piece collection of Illustrator alcohol markers invites you to draw and sketch the natural world.
- The Textures in The Wild Bundle features a range of natural colours to recreate realistic sketches and artwork
- With these 12 colours you can mix countless new hues and create tones, tints and shades
- Produce a seamless gradation of shade by layering the same colour on top of itself - perfect for subtle changes in an animal’s colour
- Add grey to any colour, to reduce the vibrancy and create a tone.
- Practice your blends and shades on a piece of blank paper before applying to your artwork
- Illustrator’s dual tip design means you can switch seamlessly between broad brush strokes and detailed, super fine flicks. Perfect for recreating feathers or fur.
- For a textured effect, lay down your chosen colour and add flicks and light strokes of different colours over the top. Practice on a blank sheet to find the right combination of colours.
Included in the Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers - Textures in the Wild Bundle
- Brown Grey 6
- True Black
- Citrus Green
- Brown Grey 1
- Raw Sienna
- Green Grey 1
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
Each Illustrator marker is dual-tipped, combining an accurate super-fine nib with a flexible yet precise Japanese brush. Made from high-grade vinyl polymer with a reinforced inner core, the Illustrator brush offers fluid line control with durable professional performance.
Illustrator’s premium alcohol-based dye ink offers seamless streak-free coverage with effortless blended effects.
The translucent show-through of the colours means they can be layered individually to increase depth and opacity. Or layered over each other to produce additional hues, tints and shades.