Here is a fun way to add two of my favorite things into one project. I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol pens to color on top of my MICRO fine glitter. Here is how I did it.
1. Adhere wide double stick tape to white cardstock
2. Remove the double stick backing paper and retain it as your “transfer sheet”
3. Remove sticker from sticker sheet and place sticky side up onto the smooth side of your “transfer sheet”
4. Using transfer sheet place sticker onto the sticky cardstock. (see photo below)
5. Add MICRO FINE glitter to your sticky paper and burnish firmly making sure that the glitter is tight and there are no holes without glitter.
6. Remove all excess glitter from sticker. Double check to make sure the glitter is tight and no loose areas.
7. Begin coloring with your darkest color first. Adding your lighter colors as you work your way towards your highlight. The glitter will soak under the glitter and spread quickly so be careful that you color slow.
8. Cut around image/sticker and adhere to your project.
I hope this added a little sparkle to your day.