You Will Need:
Spectrum Noir Watermark Ink Pad Translucent Clear
Spectrum Noir Harmony Opaque Pigment Inkpad - Noir Black
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens - Deepest Ocean, Sunshine Yellow
Spectrum Noir Watercolor Card
Crafter's Companion Clear Stamp Sets - Seashells, Midnight Ocean
Crafter's Companion Embossing Powders - Clear, White
Crafter's Companion Heat Embossing Gun
Magic Anti-static Pad
Watercolor Wash Brush
Watercolor Round 6 Brush
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Card
Lime Green Card
Crafter's Companion Foam on a Roll
Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Glue Tape Pen
Crafter's Companion Fine Tip Glue
Crafter's Companion Guillotine
Crafter's Companion Professional Stamping Mat
Crafter's Companion Stamping Platform 4"x4"
1. Stamp and white heat emboss starfish images on watercolor card pane.
2. Watercolor wash the entire panel with Deepest Blue Sparkle Marker Pen and a wet watercolor wash brush. Allow to dry, or quick dry with heat embossing gun.
3. Using a wet watercolor brush, simply dab into the embossed area of the starfish. This reactivates the dry Sparkle Marker ink.
4. Blot the area with a paper towel. This will lighten or "lift" the Sparkle Marker ink off of the surface of the watercolor paper.
5. Color the embossed starfish with Sunshine Yellow Sparkle Marker. The results will be a fun new shade of green!
6. Repeat the process for each embossed starfish image.