Join in with our Daily Themes throughout the month of SpecTember!
Each day we'll be providing you with inspiration from our Design Team, including fabulous step-by-step projects, but we'd love to see what you come up with too!
1. Opposites attract - use opposing colours from the colour wheel to create your project!
2. Use 3 colours only - perfect for using your TriBlend pens
3. Cute Companions - use a gorgeous cartoon or animated style image in your project
4. Black & White - embrace a monochrome theme in your project
5. Pastel Passion - use only pastel colours in your project
6. Sentimental - make your project all about the sentiment
7. My Favourite Colour - we'd love to see your projects using your favourite colour
8. Show us your sparkle - glitter and sparkle can add a stunning effect to your projects
9. Night sky - show us your night sky scenes
10. Emboss - heat embossing allows you to try stunning resist effects with your colouring
11. Try something new - the perfect opportunity to try a technique or colouring medium you've not tried before
12. Ink it up - show us how you use inks to create stunning projects
13. Colour outside the lines - colouring isn't about always staying inside the lines
14. Get your bling on - use mainly metallic colours in your crafting
15. Mix up your media - we'd love to see your mixed media projects
16. Autumn vibes - show us your projects using rich, autumnal tones
17. Create a scene - use stamped images to create a scenic layout
18. Under the Sea - we'd love to see your nautical makes
19. Follow a Sketch - use a sketch to layout your project (download your sketch by clicking here)
20. Doodle - it's National Doodle Day - show us how you incorporate doodling in your arts and crafts
21. Nature - incorporate animals, woodland scenes and more
22. Pointillism - use this technique of using dots to complete your coloured design
23. Stamp It - however you'd like to use stamps in your colouring, we'd love to see it
24. Furtastic - include pets and other animals in your colouring projects
25. Holiday time - not just Christmas; we'd love to see cards for holidays throughout the year
BRIGHT AND BOLD:
26. Stripes - use stripes as your background, incorporate them in the main design and more!
27. Create a background - which technique will you use to create a stunning background for your project?
28. Birthday celebrations - with birthday celebrations throughout the year, we'd love to see how you join the party
29. Crazy for colour - use bright and bold colours in your colouring projects
30. Over the rainbow - use all the colours of the rainbow in your colouring